In order to maintain and produce a high quality, international standard Emergency Medicine journal, the African Journal of Emergency Medicine (AfJEM) has created the Author Assist programme. A team of experienced volunteers (Author Assistants) are available to help improve the quality of manuscripts prior to submission to AfJEM for peer-review.
- Would like to apply for assistance with your manuscript
- Have not started your manuscript and need help on how to go about doing that
- Have not started a research project but need help on how to develop your ideas
- Are an inexperienced author who would like to collaborate on a systematic review
- Would like to become an assistant